Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<0nfd7j1gkuucuerrege5m70jhgpcns76ig@4ax.com>

From: Cursitor Doom <cd@notformail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: Chinese semiconductors
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2024 13:12:01 +0100
References: <nso37jtdfi1bq6pmtprtannid510ukbeh3@4ax.com> <81l57j17n3u1o76dkoirjjulpo76291cf6@4ax.com> <9jl57jl75daa4rull8cpc0ung6hvbtkl5s@4ax.com> <v4uqbg$1s72s$1@solani.org> <enr57jler50mu5vvpj9heego8prqq7hesj@4ax.com> <v4v5n8$22nbj$3@dont-email.me> <3qg67jpedsrertumhhg9oeea2n61ac1ct8@4ax.com> <v53ld7$34ang$1@dont-email.me> <v53qm8$1uvm8$1@solani.org> <gmrb7jtrl20k05q0461q64ubqe967tku4g@4ax.com> <4v4c7jt0m1mk1bk1301lc83vhoir92lu4g@4ax.com>

On Fri, 21 Jun 2024 17:00:03 -0700, john larkin <jl@650pot.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 21 Jun 2024 22:27:57 +0100, Cursitor Doom <cd@notformail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 21 Jun 2024 12:11:46 GMT, Jan Panteltje <alien@comet.invalid>
>>wrote:

>>>Russia has a different history
>>>After killing Hitler they were then sending a beeping spacecraft orbiting earth (Sputnik)
>>>US wanted that too. took them years..
>>>Same for MIR space station, now ISS
>>>US looks dead to me in space,
>>>was watching NASA TV (satellite) yesterday for an hour or so to see what
>>>they would do about those astronuts stuck due to helium leaks in that starliner capsule..
>>>No word of it, endles stuff about their man on the moon and how astronuts from the Apollo 13 mishap were rescued..
>>>Sure they got to the moon and back in the seventies... since then US has fallen way back technologically
>>>Lots of crap about AI ..it is just a game, by the time US kids learn from AI its all over :-).
>>>Now more religious crap: the ten commandments in public schools.
>>>And that is a state filled with mass-murderers like Faulty and a half senile president selling weapons to some jews
>>>that are worse than Hitler it seems.
>>>You should see the starving kids in that Palestinian area, just bones... never seen anything like that
>>>Al Jazeera satellite this morning (and even they are prohibited from reporting to and from israhell).
>>>And US having their European slave countries banning the Russian viewpoint from being transmitted.
>>>Threatening our chip makers not to sell to China or else.
>>>What a fucking mafia US is.
>>>NATO is a US weapon sales club...
>>>Now our old Dutch leader (the right just voted him away) will head NATO.
>>>He is not the brightest, disaster is guaranteed.
>>>NATO has commie paranoia generals... I had a conversation with some.
>>>Same was in the US long ago, Mc Carthy era.
>>>Banning tiktok, now banning that Russian security software,
>>>the list is endless.
>>>I see alliances forming: Russia, China, North Korea, N Vietnam.
>>>Different finance systems in use.
>>>US busy stealing Russian assets to finance their weapons as YouKrane is already backrupt..
>>>it cannot pay interest on their loans it seems.
>>>
>>>A bit more and China dumps the US debt it holds, Japan may follow..
>>>Japan may change sides and align with Russia and China.
>>>I have this little globe, look at the surface area of that US compared to those that oppose it now.
>>>

>>The US made a huge mistake in weaponizing the dollar and seizing the
>>assets of other countries. People have seen what happened with Russia
>>and have to now plan for the possibility that could happen to them
>>too, even if they currently enjoy good relations with the US. Hence
>>the phenomenon of de-dollarization. You can't have a politicized
>>reserve currency; just doesn't work.
>
>Let's return to the lithium standard.

Well, it is rumored that the BRICS+++ will be unveiling their new
gold-backed currency in October, plus some alternative to SWIFT. Just
a rumor at this stage but it'll be interesting to see how it pans out.