Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<17c37b9208850f61$4758$3037545$10d55a65@news.newsdemon.com>

Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 16:15:50 -0400
Subject: Re: InstaCart Delivery Guy Shoots and Kills One of Angie Harmon's Dogs
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <IIydnQDcmb30Epb7nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com> <1437748060.733782420.649436.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com> <p15q0j9t7p6v9oqg3912hnsj625l5uubah@4ax.com> <uuj99h$3rnmp$1@dont-email.me> <17c2d83f594a4d02$139916$3265$48d50260@news.newsdemon.com> <uum0nv$jodl$1@dont-email.me> <17c31d7e35cbe777$33223$111488$4ed50460@news.newsdemon.com> <uunfai$v0c0$3@dont-email.me> <17c342b0976dff0b$51968$3384359$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com> <uuourf$1d7he$6@dont-email.me>
From: moviePig <never@nothere.com>

On 4/5/2024 9:37 AM, FPP wrote:
> On 4/4/24 10:53 PM, moviePig wrote:

>>> The guy doing the shooting is the one who needs to show his reason
>>> for shooting in the first place.
>>>
>>> You don't want to believe that people treat animals badly?  Do you
>>> live under a rock?
>>
>> I couldn't convict the guy based simply on my angry suspicions.
>>

> What provocation justifies killing an animal?  Because unless there was
> some kind of justification, he shot a dog in the dog's own home.
>
> You condone abusing animals that haven't done anything to warrant it?

In this instance, it seems to be a question of evidence, and there's
only the victim's.  It'd take a helluva lot of testimony about past
behavior -- probably about both victim and dog -- to outweigh that.