Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<4cf99065c3315a022607dbb5ba0e2d5f@www.novabbs.com>

From: tomyee3@gmail.com (ProkaryoticCaspaseHomolog)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Langevin's paradox again
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2024 15:27:58 +0000

On Thu, 11 Jul 2024 12:56:25 +0000, Richard Hachel wrote:

>  But I already told you, SR as taught has no chance of being true. NONE.
> Because it inevitably contains a paradox (the Langevin paradox in
> apparent
> speeds). I explained why, but we don't WANT to understand, because that
> would call too much into question. It is therefore very little useful to
> carry out experiments on what she says, since in any case, it is dead
> from
> the start by simple theoretical evidence. We must therefore go further,
> and see if what I say (and which is infinitely coherent if we master the
> concepts) is experimentally true.

*** THERE IS NO PARADOX ***
In order for there to be a paradox, each twin would have to be in
disagreement about how much time passed for the OTHER twin. In
actuality,
if, during the trip, each twin were capable of transmitting their local
time information to the other twin, at the end of the trip, they would
be
in perfect agreement about how much time had passed for each twin. Their
on-board clocks would show different times when reunited, but that is
not
a paradox.
See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_relativity#Twin_paradox
The writing is at least 95% my words, the figure is mine (adapted from
another), and the table is mine (adapted from A.P. French, 1968)