Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<MPG.406228b7abad68fc9902c6@news.individual.net>>

From: Stan Brown <the_stan_brown@fastmail.fm>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: No fault cell phone law
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 11:32:56 -0700

On Sun, 17 Mar 2024 10:26:07 -0700, AJL wrote:
> On 3/17/2024 9:03 AM, Stan Brown wrote:
>
> All comments below apply to my state AZ/US only. YMMV.
>
> > There is no such thing as "an automobile driver with the right of
> > way." It's basic driver's ed. You NEVER "have" the right of way.
>
> A driver can have the right of way.

I wonder about your source for Arizona law.

When I checked for California, there were lots of pages claiming
circumstances where the driver has the right of way, but they are all
just trying to keep things simple and readable.

The actual code doesn't give anyone the right of way at an
intersection:
<https://law.justia.com/codes/california/2005/veh/21800-21807.html>
As I said, it details circumstances under which you must yield to
another vehicle.

--
Stan Brown, Tehachapi, California, USA         https://BrownMath.com/
Shikata ga nai...