Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<XnsB1465B093919CReallyNotChad@135.181.20.170>

From: "Davey Zimmerman #274" <Chadweasel274@zoho.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Subject: Re: Advice for John Henry?
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 12:56:55 -0000 (UTC)

]v[etaphoid Inc.  <met@mormonia.com> wrote in
]news:uubkkc$1pjdv$1@dont-email.me:

> Davey Zimmerman #274 <Chadweasel274@zoho.com> wrote:
>> ]v[etaphoid Inc.  <met@mormonia.com> wrote in
>> ]news:uu7amk$h10b$1@dont-email.me:

>>> Too late.
>>>
>>> Chadlee has now turned heel on the man he once described as his only
>>> family.
>>>
>>> Morals, ethics, surprise?
>>>

>> A few months back someone promised US $1000 to John on April 1st if
>> he meets the following conditions:
>>
>> John: on Jan. 21st, 2024: "A reader quietly and in not quite so many
>> words bet a thousand dollars to nothing that I wouldn't be stable by
>> April 1st.  If I'm "stable," which of course is wide open to
>> interpretation, dude says he'll shoot me a grand on April Fool's day.
>> I'm not really expecting it to happen, but at present, if he follows
>> through it seems like he may have lost himself a thousand dollars.
>> Things aren't where they need to be yet, but in spite of the fact
>> that I fundamentally want to be home and I'm not, I'm more confident
>> by the day that this move to Portland is going to prove to be the
>> best one I've made probably since I started school in 2010."
>>

>> What a fucking idiot. If he's "stable"? Mentally, not a chance. As
>> far as a stable life, that's not going to happen either. He's
>> mooching off the taxpayers, the sheep and the roommate pays his rent.
>> He works a few days a month at less than 20 bucks an hour.
>>
>> So what does the lying parasite do with the rest of his time?
>>
>> He claims he's performing an audit on his website of mooch, he's
>> rebuilding it and setting up a store to sell things. Not one has been
>> reported as finished despite starting several months back.
>>
>> So it looks like it's down to the old standby operations like
>> respamming old posts, sharing the work of others and begging, at
>> least when he's not browsing porn, masturbating and playing games.
>>
>> John wants 300 bucks to incorporate. I think the nitwit thanks that
>> will allow him to get credit from banks.
>>
>> But let's hear from John's side. It appears he's been obsessing about
>> it for over two months.
>>
>> John: "Well...I've got a job, I've got a roof.  Not where I want to
>> be financially but not at any great immediate risk of starvation or
>> homelessness. Wonder if that dude who promised to drop a thou on me
>> on April 1 "if you're stable" is going to do it.  I'm not holding my
>> breath, but a bonus would DEFINITELY be nice right now."
>>
>> Yep, stable as fuck. A pity the euro took over, a thousand Italian
>> lira would be about two cents.
>>
>> Oh, wait!
>>
>> The Iranian rial is the weakest currency in the world, with 1 rial
>> buying a mere 0.000024 dollar (or, put another way, $1 equals 42,058
>> Iranian rials).
>>
>> I think we have a winner. We need someone in Iran to Paypal John
>> about 24 cents worth of rials.
>>
>> A few coupons for cans of Beefaroni won't hurt.

>> While looking up the begging, I thought this would be a good laugh:

> [...]

I wouldn't give that grifting parasite the sweat off a leprous nutack.
So never fear, JH got nothing from me other than a wish that he'd rot in
jail for what he did to his daughter, Beth Aultman and countless others.

I have heard runors that someone sent him the "Traci Lords Forever 17
Jailbait Edition Fleshlight" but cannot confirm.