Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uskeqb$307pd$9@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Biden Botches Laken Riley's Name During SOTU Shouting Match With
 MTG
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 10:07:07 -0400

On 3/10/24 5:34 AM, trotsky wrote:
> On 3/9/24 3:59 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> In article <usij50$2h4mb$1@dont-email.me>,

>>> I don't necessarily disagree, but Trump abused Title 42. It was
>>> indefensible. It had to be ended.

>>> Asylum creates a right in law for a foreign national to claim. I
>>> certainly don't agree with you. Those have to be adjudicated.
>>
>> There is, nevertheless, an exception in the law that allows the
>> president to close the border even to asylees if an emergency exists in
>> his discretion. I'd ask if this current unmitigated chaos doesn't
>> qualify as an emergency, what would?
>

> Okay, that made me laugh out loud.

If it was an emergency, they wouldn't have just taken a week off (from
relaxing and doing nothing) to relax and do nothing.

Nothing says EMERGENCY!!! like taking ANOTHER tax payer funded vacation.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0