Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v0eipj$37jkh$2@dont-email.me>

From: Justisaur <justisaur@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: rec.games.frp.dnd
Subject: Re: OneDnD seems to mainstream psionics
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 14:43:14 -0700

On 4/25/2024 10:57 AM, Kyonshi wrote:
> On 4/25/2024 6:16 PM, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:

> Don't forget warlocks, which didn't use to be a thing but now are. On
> the other hand it sounds as if those they want to have are just
> variations on fighters and thieves instead of proper psions.

Warlocks and Sorcerers were both added in 3.5e  I liked the iterations
in that edition much better.  They both feel like they should be
sub-classes and in optional books.  Do you really need 3 charisma based
arcane full caster base classes in the PHB?  Heck there's only 2 full
physical classes.

As much as I love psionics, I'd prefer it also in another optional book
as they're loading too much into the PHB already.

(I actually
> think the word psion is kind of cool, and it's a pity it now sounds like
> a piece of antiquated telecommunications technology)

It sounds the same as my old car - a Scion.  I'll play a Psion xB, he's
a bit boxy, but gets you around town with the kids.  :)

--
-Justisaur

  ø-ø
(\_/)\