Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v107nm$3t594$2@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Gov. Katie Hobbs (D Arizona) vetoes bill allowing police to
 arrest trespassers falsely claiming to be tenants
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 10:24:53 -0400

On 5/1/24 1:12 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <v0thkh$36om8$1@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 4/30/24 2:37 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>> On Apr 30, 2024 at 6:10:38 AM PDT, "Dimensional Traveler"
>>> <dtravel@sonic.net>

>>> Courts enforce the law. Change the law and the courts have no choice
>>> but to comply with it.
>
>> Courts don't enforce the law. You're supposed to be a LAWYER, for
>> fuck's sake. Ask USCourts.gov.
>>
>>> The federal judiciary operates separately from the executive and
>>> legislative branches, but often works with them as the Constitution
>>> requires. Federal laws are passed by Congress and signed by the president.
>>> The judicial branch decides the constitutionality of federal laws and
>>> resolves other disputes about federal laws. However, judges depend on our
>>> government's executive branch to enforce court decisions.
>
> And here Effa uses one of his favorite "change the subject" tactics,
> hoping no one will notice and he'll score a win on Usenet today.
>
> Everything he cited references the federal courts when the federal
> courts have nothing to do with state landlord/tenant law. His entire
> response is an irrelevancy.
>
> Nothing he wrote above changes the fact that if the Arizona legislature
> changed the law and gave citizens the right to summarily eject
> squatters, a state court would apply that law to any case coming before
> it.

Courts don't enforce laws, counselor.  Any garden variety idiot knows
that... but you.

You call yourself a lawyer and a LEO, and you don't know that?

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0