Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v1mplr$1r3sd$1@dont-email.me>

From: The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Doctor Whoke S01E02 The Devil's Chord
Date: Sat, 11 May 2024 04:46:03 +0100

On 11/05/2024 04:13, The True Doctor wrote:
> [...]
>
> Gatwa then gets Gibson to play something on a piano he's had hoisted up
> to the roof and people outside start opening their windows to listen to it.
>
> Davies clearly missed the opportunity to parody the Laurel and Hardy
> piano delivery sketch in that part of the episode.
>
> After a few tunes the ginger haired gay transvestite pervert pops out of
> the piano carrying his out of tune tuning fork and starts sucking people
> including Gibson and Gatwa into the piano and other musical instruments
> with quavers, semi-quavers, and other music notation swirling around in
> the air.
>
> Gatwa and Gibson escape and then Davies parodies the 4th Doctor taking
> Sarah Jane back to 1980 in The Pyramids of Mars to show her that unless
> they stop the ginger haired gay transvestite pervert in 1963 then the
> whole world in the time she is from (June or July 2024?) will be totally
> destroyed and her adoptive mother will never exist. The ginger haired
> gay transvestite pervert then turns up again and Davies parodies the Tom
> and Jerry or was it the Bugs Bunny conductor cartoon. Yes, there's
> actually two of them, with Gatwa fighting the ginger haired gay
> transvestite pervert for which one of them can play the most complicated
> tune.
>
> Eventually back at Abbey Road Gatwa and Gibson figure out of thin-air
> that they can send the ginger haired gay transvestite pervert back to
> where he came from by hitting the Devil's Chord or something, so Gatwa
> hits different individual keys on the piano and hits a bum note on the
> piano the Beatles performed most of their greatest hits on. That's
> called playing a scale, not a chord. It should have never had any chance
> of working so how did it even get to be bum note? Doesn't the retard
> Davies know anything about music? So everything gets fucked and people
> get sucked into musical instruments again.
>
> Then out of the blue after the piano is pulled into the studio corridor
> by magic, and Loony Tunes musical notes flying through the air at the
> behest of the ginger haired gay transvestite pervert, Lennon and
> McCartney turn up and decide to play a random chord out of thin air for
> no explicable reason, since neither of them have a clue about the ginger
> haired gay transvestite pervert even being there, and that sends him
> back to his origin.
>
> Garbage, pure garbage. The writing is absolute shit. You can't have a
> villain being defeated by pure random coincidences. This is the writing
> of a 6 year old child that doesn't know how to write a story properly.
>
> After the villain's demise for no explicable or believable reason Gatwa
> tells Gibson that there's always a twist at the end of all of his
> adventures and everyone starts performing and dancing the Twist as if
> they're in a Bollywood movie to Gatwa singing some crap song, written by
> Murray Gold, with what seems to be a Sure SM 5B making an appearance,

Can't be an SM 5 or 5B. Didn't come out until 1966. Must be something
else with a similar shape.

Might be a Shield M-102.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner