Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v3c80i$26c7p$1@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Biden Says the Quiet Part Out Loud
Date: Fri, 31 May 2024 06:15:44 -0400

On 5/30/24 12:31 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <v3a504$1o7d1$2@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 5/28/24 4:20 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Not under Democrats. They give them a hearing date a half decade away
>>> and when that date eventually rolls around and the illegal doesn't show
>>> up... nothing happens. ICE don't come looking, no handcuffs, ICE isn't
>>> even allowed to issue an immigration detainer anymore for no-shows.
>>>
>> It isn't Democrats, dummy. It's judges.
>
> Judges do not prevent ICE from arresting no-shows and judges do not
> prevent ICE from issuing immigration detainers for them. The Biden
> administration is doing that.

Prove it.

"Biden administration halts limits on ICE arrests following court ruling

By Camilo Montoya-Galvez
Updated on: June 25, 2022 / 5:12 PM EDT / CBS News"

"In September 2021, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas
directed U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents to arrest
immigrants deemed to pose a threat to public safety or national
security, and migrants who recently crossed a U.S. border unlawfully."

And a Federal Judge ruled ICE was in violation of the Constitution.

"Wright ruled that ICE officers were violating the Fourth Amendment by
using knock-and-talks as a means to lure people they sought to arrest
outside their homes. He said the tactic remains legal in situations
involving criminal arrest warrants.

Since deportation orders fall within civil jurisdiction, agents
conducting them do not have the same authority to enter a suspect's
property as officers executing a criminal arrest warrant, the judge
concluded."

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0