Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v58oh0$9461$1@dont-email.me>

From: Daniel70 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Subject: Re: Dave Yadallee denies reality, bears false witness
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2024 19:05:36 +1000

The Doctor wrote on 22/6/24 10:55 pm:
> In article <v56h06$3ooo8$1@dont-email.me>, The Last Doctor
> <mike@xenocyte.com> wrote:
>> Daniel70 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> <Snip>

>>> Sorry!! Are YOU, Gobble-de-gook, now calling Jesus an 'it'??
>>>
>>> And I very much doubt Jesus would have know Saul/Paul at all,
>>> Gobble-de-gook, so Jesus would not have called Saul/Paul
>>> anything, Gobble-de-gook.
>>>
>>> Maybe YOU, Gobble-de-gook, should try *LISTENING* to YOUR
>>> preacher when he is preaching to YOU, Gobble-de-gook!!
>>
>> According to Luke the Evangelist (student of Paul and writer of the
>> Gospel of Luke - which used the earlier Gospel of Mark as the core
>> of its narrative - and of Acts, where this story is found), the
>> spirit of Jesus visited the apostle Ananias in a dream and sent him
>> to cure Saul of Tarsus of blindness because Saul was Jesus’
>> chosen instrument to spread the name of Jesus to the Gentiles,
>> their kings, and the Jews.
>>
>> No one is saying that Paul did not believe himself to be a servant
>> of Jesus, or that Acts doesn’t claim that.
>>
>> However that still doesn’t mean that words of Saul, later Paul,
>> to the Romans, about homosexual acts, were the words of Jesus. They
>> were the words of Paul.
>>
>> Come on Dave. You said JESUS condemned homosexuals, not Paul.
>> Where?
>
> So if you link Acts 9 and Acts 13 , what do you get?

Well, to my Understanding, The Acts of The Apostles was written *AFTER*
Jesus had risen into Heaven, nothing there was SAID BY JESUS, just The
Apostles, perhaps, retelling/reinterpreting what Jesus had said.

Anybody for a Game of Chinese Whispers??

> Or does logic elude you MM?

I'm guessing Mike is a hell of a lot closer to Logic than YOU,
Gobble-de-gook, are!!
--
Daniel