Article <v60rmh$1kr1q$4@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v60rmh$1kr1q$4@dont-email.me>

From: olcott <polcott333@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
Subject: Re: Flat out dishonest or totally ignorant?
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2024 07:26:57 -0500

On 7/2/2024 6:30 AM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> Your streaching. You know what I mean, and if you want to get
>>> finicky, I will pull out the doxens of LIES that you have implicitly
>>> admitted to by not providing the references you claimed to have.
>>>
>>> Yes, HHH must abort its emulation to return, but that doesn't mean
>>> that THIS input in non-halting.
>>
>> *I tricked you into forgetting to lie so you told the truth*
>
> No, your tricked your self into admitting your logic needs to use
> trickery, and fell into your own trap.
>
> Yes, you need to choose an HHH that aborts the DDD that is made from it
> to have an HHH that returns,

This <is> the problem that I am willing to discuss.
I am unwilling to discuss any other problem.
This does meet the Sipser approved criteria.

<MIT Professor Sipser agreed to ONLY these verbatim words 10/13/2022>
     If simulating halt decider H correctly simulates its input D
     until H correctly determines that its simulated D would never
     stop running unless aborted then

     H can abort its simulation of D and correctly report that D
     specifies a non-halting sequence of configurations.
</MIT Professor Sipser agreed to ONLY these verbatim words 10/13/2022>

I don't care that you contradict yourself later on, that it
your problem and not mine.