Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<62d95d56$0$22060$426a74cc@news.free.fr>

From: Freethinker <freethinker@mymail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy
Subject: Re: Inheritable guilt
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 19:24:51 +0200

On 29.03.22 09:33, Thomas Heger wrote:

> Hi NG
>
> not really 'conspiracy', but possibly this is the right place to dump my
> thoughts about this problem.
>
> As I'm a strikt opponent of something like punishing somebody for other
> peoples activities, I'm also against inheritable guilt.
>
> But the idea itself is very deeply imbedded into western culture, that
> most likely nobody sees the problems with that.

I'm not aware of a western justice system that practices something like
that. Most even go to the extent that collecting debts from someone for
his dead ancestors is not easy/impossible, although banks and collection
agencies always try that.

The only "light" form of it I'm aware of is the one with the sanctions
of russioan oligarchs, where their children can no longer use their
money, but this is only an indirect form.

I would rather say that this philosophy is very radicated in judaism and
therefore widely practised among the jews, where the very idea of
"revenge" instead of "justice" is at the base of their system.

Similar for the muslims.

> So: inheritable guilt is a form of evil and has to be striktly avoided.
>
> It actually means, to blame newborne childs for something, the ancestors
> had done.

Another story altogether is with Karma: when one gets born again, he may
have some of his sins to still pay for and this explains why some people
suffer in life in spite of not having done anything wrong in that life,
while others do not suffer in spite of being monsters.

But Karma is for the Gods to administer, and not for men.