Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<hgjoh4F4popU1@mid.individual.net>

From: Mike Easter <MikeE@ster.invalid>
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop
Subject: Re: Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 14:31:15 -0700

Shadow wrote:
> See the CURRENT legal definition of cyberstalking.
> 	"Pin pushing"? LOL!!!!

I have read a number of articles comparing 'googling' (or otherwise
searching on someone) vs stalking or cyberstalking behavior.  Those
articles don't agree with you.

99.9% of the time BD's misbehavior in this regard falls into the
category of 'exposing' his trivial googling behaviors, which is
considered 'gauche' by most of the people writing on the topic of people
searching on each other, which searching/googling is VERY common practice.

Occasionally his misbehavior in this regard 'crosses the line' in terms
of being abusive toward his unwilling target.  That is not 'nice' ie
positively rude and mean-spirited.  Unchristian, or some similar adjective.

My pin-pusher remark related to an early msg of mine comparing him to an
entomologist hunting and capturing an insect which then he puts on a pin
in his display case to 'show' it to the community or class.

So, part of my criticism of some of your own past behaviors are about
taunting, harassing, or name-calling of someone/BD 'incessantly'.  That
is not nice either.

--
Mike Easter